With purchase of program
What can a Personal Trainer do for me?
- Provide a structured yet fun environment that promotes results safely and effectively; be that weight loss, toning, a decrease in body fat percentage, and a reduction of inches or reshaping the body.*
- Create a total wellness program that will help combat the risk of osteoporosis, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer and even depression.*
- Improve posture, flexibility, stability and balance.*
- Increase energy, self-confidence and foster a positive and healthy body image.*
- Keep you motivated, honest and on target - You can't cheat when a trainer meets you at home.*
- Help you recover from a post-rehabilitation injury or preexisting health condition.*
- Develop an awareness of and guidance on nutrition and a balanced lifestyle.*
Who Typically Calls Your Service?
- Our clients are diverse - their backgrounds, their lifestyles and their unique needs. A sampling of the kinds of individuals with whom we work run the gamut from full-time homemakers, to entrepreneurs, working mothers, retirees and business professionals to attorneys, doctors and artists.
- Many individuals who call our service have already spent hundreds, even thousands of dollars on health club memberships, weight loss programs or special diets that did not work or only offered short-term results.
- Others have sought chiropractic care, physical therapy or acupuncture for arthritis, joint, shoulder and back pain as well as stress-related symptoms and pre-existing injuries.
- However, every person with whom we work, regardless of his or her background or health history, is seeking a natural and effective answer to good health and overall physical fitness.
Can I Afford a Trainer?
- Unlike a common misconception, trainers aren't just for celebrities and the wealthy. A personal trainer that meets you in your home is more affordable than you might imagine.
- When you purchase a program, your sessions will be packaged in groups of 12, 18 or 25 session packages.
- In-Home per session rates run anywhere from $65-$95 per session, depending on the package you choose. Please inquire about our companion discounts. Having a partner join you can bring your per-session fee down as low as $52.50.
- Many individuals have a partner, spouse, neighbor or friend join in on the session. Not only do they enjoy the extra motivation of a partner, but they can also take advantage of our special companion discounts, which represents a savings of 35%.
Do I Need Equipment? How Much Space Do I Need?
- Your trainer will provide all the necessary equipment to put you through a good cardio and strength training workout.* The equipment is effective but very portable and does not require a lot of space. This works well for both apartment dwellers, homeowners, and individuals who wish to workout at their office or place of employment.
- Good news; we don't need a lot of space to set up. In fact over 95% of our clients just use a small area in their family room.